Plywood is an engineered wood which is part of the manufactured boards family. It is manufactured using thin layers of Birch wood veneer that are piled and glued together with each layer having their wood grain rotated up to 90 degrees to one another. This results in a product with a void-free core which gives it greater strength and more resistance to shrinkage.
- Kitchen cabinets
- Bathroom cabinets
- Bedroom closets
- Office furniture
- Flooring substrate
- Levelling for flooring
- Smooth surface which is good for pressing purposes.
- Strong, dense, and has a light weight.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Easy and simple to work with.
- Can be lacquered and stained.
The Latest Catalogue
Our latest exclusive collection is now available online.
Chabros International Group
National Industrial Park, Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE
+971 4 8807078